Can you believe Christmas is coming so fast. I am slowly getting ready- but there never seems to be enough time.
This will be the first year since the kids were born that both Steve and I have both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off!! Usually one of us is working Chrostmas Eve, getting home in time to open gifts.....going to bed and gettingup for dinner. This year will be different. Steve does have to work the 26th- but that does not count in my books. Having Christmas Day off is what counts.
We went to the St. John's Christmas parade on the 29th. It was pretty good- not nearly as long as usual due to cancellation by the school boards due to H1N1. We snapped a great family picture ( see above)!!!!!
The kids had their Christmas Concert this week also (picture with the tree!!). It will be the only Christmas concert through school that they will be in together as our school only has the Grade 1-3 in the concert. The concert was great- we had good seats, and now I am glad that it is over!!!! Both kids had a riot.
The snow is piling up here in St. John's- definately a possibility of a white Christmas!! I hope it stays as the kids would be devastated now that there has been so much.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Andrew's off over Christmas too - which doesn't always happen in a dairy operation either. And the kids (yours and mine) are all at the best age for Christmas, so it'll be fun. We have our gr 1-3 concert tonight. Have great holidays, Cyndi.
ReplyDeleteYour family photo is terrific! Love the happy face mug:)
Thanks Denise- it was for Hot Chocolate!! I am so excited for Christmas this year too- they are at the ULTIMATE age for pure fun!!! Have a great holiday too!!!
ReplyDelete