Sunday, January 31, 2010

The contest...

For ages I have belonged to a Facebook Photography contest....  I have submitted some photos and have received great comments, but have never  won the contest.....until this week.

Each week the moderator posts a "Theme" - each having to do woth Atlantic Canada.  If you have a suitable picture - then you upload your picture to FB and the voting begins..

This week was "Ice Theme"- and with my iceberg obsession I submitted the photo above.....

After a very hard and trying weekend at work- I came home tonight to find out that I won....now I celebrate with wine....and the feeling that my little view of our corner of the world is enjoyed by others too......

1 comment:

  1. The photo is amazing and you deserve to have won. It's making me wish I could be there with you to curl up with a bottle of red and celebrate your victory.

    ReplyDelete