As several of you know, I am in Cape Breton right now. I opted to take the kids with me- because they have not seen my Dad in along time, and Mom was getting her update regarding her CT on Tuesday. Luckily things were better than we thought. Not to say they are perfect- the cancer is still there- but the main tumor has shrunk, and the lung ones are no bigger ( no smaller but no bigger). She will have 2 more treatments then wait to see of it grows again. But for us it is great news- because there was a chance the chemo would not do anything.
As for the rest of the week- we went to the beach today. I looked for sand dollars ( did not find any), the kids played. I took a lot of photos-- the kids played. It started to rain- the kids ran- to the car. We went for a drive and I got some nicep hotos of Grand RIver.
Tomorrow we are going to go to the Fortress of Loiusbourg. It will be an all day trip. I am hoping to get some more pics. Then Friday we will go to Cathie's for the night. We fly out Saturday,
I miss Steve- can not wait to see him. I guess you do not realise it until you are away.
Three more sleeps.......
I hope you had a great time "home", Cyndi. Good news about your mom. Love your photography blog, btw. Great stuff!
ReplyDelete