Monday, July 27, 2009

Whale Watching







We took the kids whale watching on Saturday- what a day!! It was amazing!! The whales came so close to the boat.






Ryan has been "obessed" with whales for around a year now. He is a self proclaimed Whale Expert. You should have seen his face...he was SO mesmerized....
Notice how close we were in the picture with the blow hole...you can see the other people on the boats heads!!!!
VERY COOL





3 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures, Cyndi. I'm going to like your blog. I find it a great way to keep in touch and know how friends are doing - it's like a window into their lives. Part scrapbook, part journal, part just memories...hope you enjoy blogging. I'm going to follow you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great whale pics Cyndi. They look REALLY close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were- if you could bend over the railing you could touch them- the boat was stopped and they kept coming in for a closer look at US!! I am sure the kids will remember it for years to come...

    ReplyDelete